School Uniform Shop
Monday and Wednesday
8:30am to 9:00am
We hope that you will give your support to this uniform as the children look very smart when dressed in a similar fashion. It also helps the children to develop a pride in their appearance and a sense of belonging to the school.
Our School Uniform
- Bottle green “V” neck jumper or cardigan
- Tie (green/gold single striped) (these are available from the school office)
- White or Grey shirt/blouse
- Grey Trousers
- Grey Skirt
- Sensible black shoes should be worn for school, NOT trainers
- A PE Kit consisting of green shorts (available from school) or PE skirt, a gold tee shirt (available from school) and a pair of black pumps should be provided in a PE bag. A fleece coat is also available, though not mandatory. The fleece is to be worn outdoors over the sweatshirt or cardigan but not as a substitute.
Every item of uniform should be marked with the child’s name so that we are able to return them when lost.
Ashwood Park Primary School,
West Midlands, DY8 5DJ
Tel: 01384 818545
Fax: 01384 818546